Wednesday, February 22, 2012

INSANITY

Well I started Insanity on Monday. It is so hard, but so awesome! I actually really enjoy it, even though I swear I am going to drop dead by the end. My whole body hurts, but it makes me feel so good. I love Shaun T, he is so motivating. It's a 60 day program, but I will have to do it at least 3 times to get results because I am that out of shape. Treysen does it with me. He always says "mom is it almost over, I am getting tired." It is so cute to watch him do it. Blair and I really want to go on vacation, somewhere tropical, at the end of the summer so I really need to get in shape so I can wear a swimsuit. I would also love to get a whole new wardrobe, which Blair has promised to me if I reach my goal weight. So I have plenty of incentive to stick to this program. Speaking of insanity/being insane, I signed up to run a half marathon a few months ago. The race is on March 17th, a little more than 3 weeks away. The thought of that gives me major anxiety! A couple of weeks ago I ran 6 miles, and could not move for several days after. I was thinking how am I going to make it 13.1 miles if I can't even move after just 6 miles. That is not even half way. It is definitely going to be a challenge, but I am going to give it all I got!! I'm hoping Insanity will help with my endurance. I will keep you posted on my progress. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! I want to cry thinking about that workout. Nice job! And you can do it! Also, six miles is basically halfway! Wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Heidi. I've never ran more than 3.1 miles! I'm really impressed. I'm not sure I could do 6! Good luck with it all, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are INSANE ha ha just kidding I love that you are doing insanity and training to run! I think you're a rock star and wish I had the drive that you do... instead I will just eat cookie dough and pretend I am doing insanity! Love you chickie! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete