Saturday, May 2, 2009

WOW! Where has the time gone!

So this month, on the 17th, is Treysen's 1st birthday. I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone by. It seems like I was just in the hospital. This coming Monday my mom and I are taking Trey to get his birthday pictures taken. I'm very excited because the photographer provides a cake and they will have Trey in his diaper, and while he is tearing into the cake they will be taking his picture, it should be so cute! I will post them as soon as I get them back. Also if anyone happens to watch Good Things Utah, his picture will be on there friday May 15th, so check it out! Treysen gets cuter everyday, he is so fun to watch as he learns new things. He is very entertaining, he keeps us laughing all the time. We love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment